Intro to Immanuel
- Gospel Essentials
- Anglican Theology & Worship
- Baptism and the Sacraments
- “Why Does Church Membership Matter?”
- The Church’s Teaching on Money, Sex & Power
- Following Jesus at Immanuel
February 22-23, 2020
Our next round of this course will be offered on Saturday, February 22 from 8:30AM-12:30PM and Sunday, February 23 from 1:30PM-4:00PM.
(Attendance is required on both days for those planning to pursue membership.)
Interested In Attending?
Membership at Immanuel
Becoming an active, committed member of a local expression of the Church is essential to every believer’s life and growth in Jesus. Two prerequisites for membership at Immanuel Anglican are 1) being a follower of Jesus who can affirm belief in the Apostles’ Creed and 2) having been baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
If you have not been baptized and you would like to be, or you have questions or reservations about the Apostles’ Creed or what it means to follow Jesus at Immanuel, Fr. Aaron or another Immanuel staff person would be delighted to meet with you before or as you begin the membership process.
The next opportunity to take membership vows is Easter 2020 (April 12, 2020). The next step toward membership is attending our “Intro to Immanuel” Class. Learn more about this class above!
Our Membership Covenant
- Attend “Intro to Immanuel” Classes (full weekend).
- Attend a dinner and evening prayer gathering with other incoming members at the home of an Immanuel leader.
- Submit a signed membership covenant.
- Take your vows in a Sunday morning service.