Membership at Immanuel
Becoming an active, committed member of a local expression of the Church is essential to every believer’s life and growth in Jesus. Two prerequisites for membership at Immanuel Anglican are 1) being a follower of Jesus who can affirm belief in the Apostles’ Creed and 2) having been baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
If you have not been baptized and you would like to be, or you have questions or reservations about the Apostles’ Creed or what it means to follow Jesus at Immanuel, Fr. Aaron or another Immanuel staff person would be delighted to meet with you before or as you begin the membership process.
Our next reception of new members will occur on All Saints Sunday (November 4, 2018). The next step toward membership is attending our “Intro to Immanuel” Class. (Register here!) We will offer the same content in two different rounds this fall; learn more below!
Our Membership Covenant
- Attend “Intro to Immanuel” Classes (Parts A & B).
- Attend a dinner and evening prayer gathering with other incoming members at the home of an Immanuel leader.
- Submit a signed membership covenant.
- Take your vows in our Sunday morning service on November 4, 2018.
“Intro to Immanuel” Classes
A) Saturday, August 25th (8:30am-2:30pm)
B) Sunday, August 26th (1:00pm-4:00pm)
A) Saturday, October 6th (8:30am-2:30pm)
B) Sunday, October 7th (2:00pm-5:00pm)
Interested In Attending?
Register for our fall classes today!
- Gospel Essentials
- Anglican Theology & Worship
- Baptism and the Sacraments
- “Why Does Church Membership Matter?”
- The Church’s Teaching on Money, Sex & Power
- Following Jesus at Immanuel
What We Believe
Learn more about what Immanuel Anglican believes and read our Statement of Faith.
Get to know the church staff!