“Intro to Immanuel” Classes
Saturday, February 23rd (8:30am-2:30pm)
Sunday, February 24th (2:00pm-5:00pm)
Interested In Attending?
Register for our spring classes today!
- Gospel Essentials
- Anglican Theology & Worship
- Baptism and the Sacraments
- “Why Does Church Membership Matter?”
- The Church’s Teaching on Money, Sex & Power
- Following Jesus at Immanuel
Membership at Immanuel
Becoming an active, committed member of a local expression of the Church is essential to every believer’s life and growth in Jesus. Two prerequisites for membership at Immanuel Anglican are 1) being a follower of Jesus who can affirm belief in the Apostles’ Creed and 2) having been baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
If you have not been baptized and you would like to be, or you have questions or reservations about the Apostles’ Creed or what it means to follow Jesus at Immanuel, Fr. Aaron or another Immanuel staff person would be delighted to meet with you before or as you begin the membership process.
Our next reception of new members will occur on April 21st, 2019 (Easter Sunday). The next step toward membership is attending our “Intro to Immanuel” Class. (Register here!) Learn more about this class above!
Our Membership Covenant
- Attend “Intro to Immanuel” Classes (full weekend).
- Attend a dinner and evening prayer gathering with other incoming members at the home of an Immanuel leader.
- Submit a signed membership covenant.
- Take your vows in our Sunday morning service on April 21, 2019.
What We Believe
Learn more about what Immanuel Anglican believes and read our Statement of Faith.
Get to know the church staff!